Monday, May 11, 2009

Salvation

I feel the coldness take me in, with its long and frozen hands. I feel the coldness take my soul, and turn the my lifetime's sand.

I call for help, but I'm too far gone. Lord, can no one hear me? I feel like I'm stuck in this timeless box while everyone grows old around me.

But no one hears me, they just go on, while I sit alone and cry. I feel like a useless, pathetic waste as I sit and watch the world go by.

They see one me, I see another, one that is slowly dying. Yet I am helpless to do else but hope that someone sees me lying.

Lord, how do I fix this? How do I fight the cold, the pain? I fear I might be too late to do ought else but hope it rains.

For when it rains, it pours and just maybe I'll find a raft to cling to. And then up, up, up out of the box to where salvation leads to.

No comments:

Post a Comment